1. General information and mandatory information
The operators of these pages take the protection of your data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
If you use this website, various personal data will be collected. Personal data is data with which you can be personally identified. This data protection declaration explains what data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this happens.
However, we would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
b) Note on the responsible body
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
Webflo by Paparone
Phone: +41 76 802 20 18
Email: info (at) webflo.ch
Explanation: The responsible body is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
2. Your Rights
According to the applicable data protection law, in particular according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have extensive data subject rights vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we would like to inform you below. You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
• according to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
• pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, the right to object to the collection of data in special cases and to object to direct advertising:
Explanation of Art. 21 GDPR:
If the data is processed on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter e or f GDPR, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons that arise from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The respective legal basis on which processing is based can be found in this data protection declaration. If you object, we will no longer process your affected personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims ( Objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR).
If your personal data is processed in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If you file an objection, your personal data will then no longer be used for the purpose of direct advertising or profiling (objection according to Art. 21 Para. 2 DSGVO).
3. Data collection when visiting our website
This website uses so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Some of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted. Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you want are stored on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analyzing your surfing behavior) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
b) Server log files
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called server log files). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access Status/HTTP Status Code
• amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Browser software language and version.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection mentioned above. This data is not merged with other data sources.
c) Contacting us by e-mail, telephone, fax or contact form
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone, fax or contact form, your request, including all personal data resulting from it (name, request) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. When contacting us using the contact form, personal data is also transmitted to HubSpot (see No. 10) as part of an order processing contract in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
This data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR if your request is related to the fulfillment of a contract or is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR) and / or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR), since we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of inquiries addressed to us.
The data you sent to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request deletion, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular statutory retention periods - remain unaffected.
ii. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; In addition, users can prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools .google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
iii. The user can find further information on data use by Google, setting and objection options on the Google website: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners (“Data use by Google when you use websites or Apps from our partners”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“Use of data for advertising purposes”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Manage information that Google uses to show you advertising unhide").
5. External Hosting
This website is hosted by an external service provider on servers in the United States (hoster). Hoster is HostArmada INC, 501 Silverside Rd, Wilmington, DE 19809, United States (https://hostarmada.com/)
Personal data collected on our website is stored on the host's servers. This can primarily be IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact data, names, website access and other data generated via a website.
The hoster is used on the basis of an order processing contract and serves the purpose of initiating or fulfilling a contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and takes place in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online Offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
Our hoster will only process your data to the extent that this is necessary to fulfill its performance obligations and will follow our instructions in relation to this data.
6. Subject to change
Please note that we reserve the right to adapt or change this data protection declaration from time to time in accordance with the applicable laws.
Last modified: 25.10.2021
Webflo by Paparone
Telephone: +41 76 802 20 18
Email address: [email protected]